G.I. Joe Minimates

G.I. Joe Minimates
Yo Joe! It's G.I. Joe against Cobra the enemy, fighting to save the day. He never gives up, he's always there, fighting for freedom over land and air! G.I. Joe is the codename for American's daring, highly trained special mission force. It's purpose, to defend human freedom against Cobra - a ruthless, terrorist organization determined to rule the world. He never gives up, he'll stay til the fight's won: G.I. Joe will dare. A real American hero! You know, right? Customizer Nervous shows us what G.I. Joe Minimates would look like. You got Flint, Snake Eyes, Gung-Ho, Duke and even Shipwreck with Polly. You know you want them , right? And you also know, knowing is half the battle. The other half are red and blue laser beams. Go have a closer look right after the jump.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Enjoy your stay

News form Minimate Headquarters

Meet The Author

Bob is having a closer look at custom minimate creations by customizers from all over the interwebs. Marvel, DC, Indie Comics, Cartoons, TV-Series, Movies, Video Games. You name it. Oh, and he's a customizer himself. Here's all his stuff.